Be An Informed Traveler ~ Know Before You Go!!
- To become a PreCheck passenger, travelers can apply online, then make an appointment at one of 26 airports or a nearby federal office, pay $85 (non-refundable), wait for the approval, and get photographed and fingerprinted.
Once they receive a Known Traveler Number and ID card in the mail, they’re on their way to shoes-on passage through shorter and faster security lines before boarding domestic flights at 118 U.S. airports.
PreCheck partner airlines include: Air Canada, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Hawaiian Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Southwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, United Airlines, US Airways, and Virgin America
Other programs designed to facilitate passenger movement include the federal Global Entry Program, which expedites re-entry into the U.S. for pre-screened U.S. citizens; the Nexus and Sentri programs, which speed up U.S. entry from Canada and Mexico, and Pre-Check.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A PASSPORT:
- The following guide will prepare you to apply for a new U.S. passport, whether it’s your first time applying, you need to renew, or want to get a passport for your child.
We encourage you to carefully read and follow all instructions to avoid delays in processing. Please note that at this time you cannot submit an application for a U.S. passport online.
BE A SMART TRAVELER!! Enroll before you Go!!
Traveling During Covid & Post-Covid
A few things to keep in mind when traveling while making sure to follow the current CDC regulations related to Covid-19.
- Get vaccinated before traveling & be prepared to provide proof of vaccine prior to your flight.
- If you are not vaccinated, as a precaution, complete a Covid-19 test to provide a " NEGATIVE" test result to the airline 72 hours before any flight.
- Bring a mask with you for your flight(s), along with hand sanitizer & wipes.
- Also remember to maintain social distancing in TSA lines, waiting for flights, baggage claim, and/or restrooms.
We hope these few tips help you prepare for your traveling experience.
WHY USE A TRAVEL AGENT?!?
- Knowledge: Your travel agent brings you destination expertise, discounted hotel rates and airfares, all-in-one package deals, and exclusive specials and promotions. Helping you determine your budget and distilling your options is the first relief that comes with working with a professional.
- Savings: Think a travel agent is too expensive? Think again. Rather than paying more for your vacation, you are likely to pay less and get more. A good travel agent is your advocate and puts your interests first.
- Peace of Mind: Finally, your travel agent is there for you before, during, and after your trip. And that bonus peace of mind comes at no extra charge. So, where have you been considering? A tropical island? Mexico? A Mediterranean cruise or tour of Europe? Simplify your decision-making by contacting your travel agent today.